Saturday, December 3, 2011

Paparazzo Interview : Konie.

Do you earn living from photography or you do photography as your pursuit / your half time job? Merely a pastime generally, I have done a complete year of baseball photography for my grandsons team this year and enjoyed it so much.

Moms may look invincible or perhaps think that they are invincible but it's not accurate. Stress is our bodys reaction to outside stimuli. When you come back home from a tough day at work and the sink is chock-full of dishes, the washing room is heaped high with clothing, and the sink in the loo has been dripping all day, your blood pressure starts to rise.

Or, they see you run crying to the bedroom and shut the door. You want to desist before you finish up in bed or the loony bin. Are you aware that too much pain relief drugs can be irritating to your digestion? Your body will fight back with bowel difficulty or worse. Theres a reason that labels tell you not to surpass a stated dose in 24 hours. Are you a stress eater adding t o your calorific intake as your stress increases? I am. I didnt know it till I had gained about 14 pounds. Find out more on cheap wedding candle favors. These conditions can be evaded when we take extra care of ourselves. I sorted thru all of the pictures and made the team a web page, it was give up a little bit of fun for me to do. Whats your real job? Housewife but I do have a little candle shop and have been making candles for approximately twelve years. Have you got special education? Did you take courses or go to a college learn photography? No I've just learned everything from reading and forum boards. Are you focusing on a specific area of photography? What are your favourite places / objects to shoot? My fave places are just characteristic parks and lakes, you never can say what you may see.

No comments:

Post a Comment