Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Refining My Child's Marriage.

wedding cake candle favors. Well people, I didn't think I'd be writing a column like this one, because quite honestly I never imagined I'd be this old. This week's subject material is going to be a touch of a shock, and I am already making a guess that a small number of you will be smiling when I tell you what it is, so off we are going. I kid y'all not, this marriage is over a year off, and the planning for it's already started. First off, I have been informed that we must have a director. Any way, perhaps I don't have something, but what's there to direct? The pastor stands up in the refuge in the middle of the church and waits. "Then the daddy sits down, watches his kid get married, and observes that his account is diminshing continuously with each passing moment of the function. "Then the daddy sits down, watches his kid get married, and observes that his deposit account is diminshing gradually with each passing moment of the occassion.

No comments:

Post a Comment